Guest House Facilities
For your convenience and security, our reception staff are present 24 hours per day.
We offer a personal laundry service that is excellent value for money. Simply leave your clothes in the basket provided, and they will be washed and ironed within 24 hours.
If your clothes just need to be ironed after becoming creased in your luggage, then you can borrow an iron and ironing board from reception. Guests in the Deluxe Studio rooms have these already provided in their room.
Tea and coffee facilities are provided in each room, as well as a well-stocked mini-bar-fridge, offering a wide range of drinks and snacks at excellent prices. Although our rooms are bright and spacious, guests who prefer to enjoy their beverage in an even more spacious environment may like to try our third-floor Garden Terrace.
The high-speed Fibre-Optic Wi-Fi system operates throughout the hotel, and the key-code is issued free to all guests. Your room has secure storage for a laptop, but, if you’ve left yours at home, we offer our guests free use of the internet via a PC in reception.
Like most Thai guest houses, Adonis has no lift / elevator. If you have difficulty with stairs, please note that two of our Deluxe Double rooms and one of our Deluxe Studio rooms are on the ground floor, so please enquire about availability.
The Paradise Complex, and most of the Patong Beach area, is quite flat, and therefore makes an ideal holiday location for people with restricted mobility.
Several international hospitals operate in Phuket, and many have become established as providers of cosmetic surgery. Patients who need to find a quiet, discreet place to stay during post-operative recuperation should look no further than Adonis. We offer no medical support, but are happy to ensure that your stay would be treated with as much assistance and respect as possible. Our Deluxe Studio rooms are perfect for long-stay guests.
One of the additions to the facilities of Adonis Guest House is the creation of a new Garden Terrace area.
This is a covered roof-terrace which offers the unique feeling of being outside, yet protected from the strong sunshine or (depending on the season!) the infamous rain showers.
The transparent roll-down screens become effective “walls” when it’s raining, allowing you to continue to enjoy the views and the outdoor-feeling, yet staying comfortable, cool and dry.
We are proud that our Deluxe Double and DeLuxe Studio rooms are bright, spacious and comfortable, but the Garden Terrace offers an ideal environment to meet your friends – or make new ones!
We pride ourselves in offering spacious, comfortable, quality rooms that are equipped and fitted to a high standard.
Our pricing is competitive, and our Deluxe Double rooms are priced at a level that other guest houses may charge for very basic accommodation.
Equipment in our Deluxe Double rooms includes:
- King-size bed
- Climate control air-conditioning
- En-suite shower room, with mains-pressure Rain-Head shower
- Hot and cold water available in the shower and sink
- Secure, fire proof and water proof electronic safe
- Additional lockable storage drawer (laptop size)
- WiFi internet connection – FREE
- Cable TV – inc many English and German language channels
- Fridge with icebox
- Kettle and complimentary tea/coffee
- Daily room cleaning
- Towels supplied
- IDD Phone
- DVD Player
- Dressing table, mirror and chair
- Spacious fitted wardrobe with drawers
- Free toiletries, such as soap, shampoo and shower gel
- 3 Speed oscillating fan
Equipment in our Deluxe Studio rooms includes;
- As per the Deluxe Double rooms plus:
- En-suite bathroom with mains-pressure Rain-Head shower over the bath
- Fully equipped kitchen area with sink, microwave & toaster
- Large Fridge with freezer compartment
- Breakfast counter
- Full-size additional single bed available at extra charge
- 1 studio with balcony available on request
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board and Iron